CFP MOCO Movement and Computing @ Columbia College Chicago due March 4

Hello SAIC ATS,

The international conference on Movement and Computing will be held this June at Columbia College Chicago. I’ve been active in the computing for the last few years and have found it to be enriching in many different capacities.

There are both paper and practice work tracks. If you’re interested and have questions about the conference or a work or project you want to submit, please feel free to reach out! I am virtual events chair this year, so I’m happy to brainstorm submissions as well.

The full submission deadline is March 4th, but please note that you need to submit a placeholder title and abstract by February 18th. Here is the full CFP: CFP

Best,
Garrett

Hi all, an update with a new category of “late breaking works” for MOCO 22:

The 8th International Conference on Movement and Computing (MOCO’22) is taking place on June 22-24, 2022 at Columbia College Chicago.

We invite you to submit to our late-breaking works session.

This session is an opportunity for researchers and students to get feedback on work not-yet ready for publication. These submissions will be juried and may be presented as any of the submission categories of: presentation, practice work, poster, demo, or panel.

Please find more information about the conference here:

https://moco22.movementcomputing.org/cfp.html

The deadline for submissions to late-breaking works is: April 18, 2022 and may be presented either in-person or virtually.